Friday, May 2, 2008

Iron Man Kicks Steel!

Iron Man was everything I ever wanted and more from a comic book based movie! I absolutely loved it! Even my wife who is a pretty harsh critic (of movie's and me) loved it. We had a blast and actually had a much better turn out!

The usual three (Kase, Samantha, and myself) were there as well as Julio who made it to the show. Also we had a surprise run in with Andrew and got a chance to catch up with him. Honorable mention goes to Ben who, as we were leaving the theater after watching the show, called to see if we had bought tickets yet. Folks he tried his best, but could not make it...LOL. Hope to see you next time, Ben! We did not meet for drinks prior to the show at Cajun Steamer as usual. This time we stopped at Qdoba Mexican Grill and tried there awesome burritos! And look back at those photo's I need a haircut!


I highly recommend this flick to anyone who wants a great action packed movie that will make you laugh with Robert Downey Jr. rather than at him for being in jail again!

I am in progress adding features to the website as I come across them. You can now get email updates whenever there is a new post and, as it is RSS appreciation day, use your favorite RSS feed reader to subscribe to the blog. Check it out. I am thinking of looking for sponsors so anyone who could help with this project or has any friends in PR or something who can put me in touch would be greatly appreciated. It would be great to not only review the films and restaurants in the area but to also put out contests and prizes for all you readers...all two of you that is.

--

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment