Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some Google Doc's Fanboy love

Check out this post for an excellent review of why you should turn over your life to the cloud!

MiramarMike.co.nz - Generating agile organisations: Google Docs ... so what - the ONE reason why you should care

I am an early adopter of stuff. I love this online boom of web based applications. I can do my homework anywhere in the world. I manage my company email, share calendars and appointments, and view my co-workers documents anywhere there is an internet connection! I can keep in touch and update information when I need to and am not tied to one platform or location. There is a trust issue with having Google keep all of your stuff on there servers, but I don't do anything illegal/classified so I am not very concerned. Plus....have you Google searched your own name lately?

--

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment