Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Service Pack 3 Delays, Download It Here!

If you are as bummed out as I am about Microsoft's delay of Service Pack 3 then you probably have no life. But all is not lost. I have just posted on the front page of BrainCase's website a link to download a torrent of Service Pack 3! That's right the update I downloaded is now available for you! A quick disclaimer: DO NOT install if you run Microsoft's Dynamics Retail Management Services (or if you think you might run it)! The reason Microsoft postponed releasing the software was due to SP3 interfering with this service. So take heart, download away, and check out Lifehacker's guide to SP3!

PS

I am not trying to break any laws so let me know if I am before suing me. Thank you.

--

Brian

<right>
<script src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
</right>

No comments:

Post a Comment