Tuesday, April 1, 2008

About Me

After four years of sailing the seven seas with the best Navy in the world, I have settled with my wife and puppy in suburbia Alabama. Currently pounding out a start up computer repair company bootstrap style with a friend, holding down a nine to five at a local health care company doing system administration, and still planning on full time college in the fall. Busy is an understatement. You can find me unwinding at the movies, blasting away on Call of Duty 4, or surfing the various net waves late at night when most of you are asleep.  Please use the links in the sidebar to explore where I hang out online and feel free to connect with me in the virtual world. If you are looking to find me in the real world come hang out with us on movie nights! Learn more about me by reading my adventures at http://bmbufalo.blogspot.com for what's new with me and where I can be found, online and in the real world. View my resume here.

No comments:

Post a Comment