Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello World!

I have been meaning to do this for a while. I am slowly moving away from using other services to post updates to and trying to centralize everything with my Google services. So if you don't know me, my name is Brian and I am living in Hoover, Alabama. Before moving to Alabama in 2006 after a four year stint in the US Navy, I moved with my wife (of two years today!) from San Diego, California. Before that I hailed from the small town of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I work at a local company in the Health Care industry doing IT support for their systems. I also moonlight, working on building my own company, BrainCase Inc. (http://www.braincase.biz), repairing home and office computers in the Birmingham area. I really love technology and enjoy working with computers.

In my free time (what's that?) I like to watch movies (check out my other project Hoover Movie Crew),target shoot, camp, read, playing Call of Duty 4, and general laziness. I hope this will be the one stop shop for what I am up to. If you use RSS (click to find out more about RSS), subscribe to my blog. I should post to this blog more often than anything else.

--

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment