Monday, July 14, 2008

Great weekend! And Hellboy 2 Was Good, Too!

I really had a great birthday weekend! Thanks to Stu and Co for letting us crash the party! My wife and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. Thanks to all those who showed for Hellboy 2. It was great seeing everyone. I liked the movie even though it was rather slow at times. The movie has some very flashy visuals that are absolutely amazing. The troll market scenes reminded me of the first time I watched Star Wars as a kid on VHS (that part where they are in the cantina with all the aliens sipping mojito's) and how it really sucked me into the film. They could have edited out a couple parts that seemed to drag out the film but there were also some gem moments as well. I especially loved when two heart struck hero's had a drunken karioki bit. Absolutely hilarious. The action was very well done. The main bad guy really had some moves. Elves must have been some kung fu masters back in the day.All in all a great time.--Brianhttp://bmbufalo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment