Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IM+ for iPhone adds email push notifications


Photo

IM+ has been my instant messenger of choice for my iPhone. I recently
bought the full version and have been very happy with the app. And
today they have added a much desired feature, email push notifications
for Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail email accounts. The feature is a bit
hidden but you can activate it under the individual account options by setting it to "On".  It does work however in my tests it seems to be a bit slower than the actual email arriving via Gmail's own Google Sync.  However this keeps my from having to buy a seperate app and is great feature addition to an already wonderful app. Get it here: http://bit.ly/sdrlu. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment