Monday, June 9, 2008

Rural Gas

Samantha, Lucy, and I have returned from our trip to the Smokies and it was a blast! We visited most of the park and stayed in both the Tennesse and North Carolina side. We saw deer, bear, turkey, and and lots of squirrel's. I'll post more about that adventure as well as pictures later. What I would like to express next is to our government. Fix the oil issue now!

I read an article that really hit home as we experienced this trying to make it back from this trip. Gas prices were $3.99 to get home. Leaving Birmingham it was around $3.76. We left on Thursday. Now there is something wrong there. When we went to fill up the tank to come home I had to turn on the radio to make sure there wasn't a natural disaster or something causing these prices to be going up so high so fast. I don't know who we need to talk to to get this fixed but there is definitely a problem going on here. And it is the South getting hit the hardest. I hope with new leadership comes the change we all desperately need.

--

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment