Sunday, June 29, 2008

The end...for now...

So. No one really checks updates here. I've known this for a while. No one will ever get this post most likely. So I'm calling it quits for now.

"What...?" you may ask, "Brian quitting...?"

To that I say nay...I am not quitting. But I wont post here anymore. From now on, head over to http://bmbufalo.blogspot.com for updates on movie night as well as what I'm up to in life and things. That will be the one stop shop for all you Brian you can handle.

Maybe if we get more people coming or needing for me to update here I'll start again. Or if someone wants to take over let me know. I'll let you as long as you are faithful and you show up to the movie nights.

But don't be all depressed. I just updated my layout on my site and it look's all pretty! Plus it load much faster. Check it out.

The last thing...we will be doing a special movie night next week and seeing Wanted (as long as we're not broke!). Show up if you dare.

--

Brian

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment