Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some Major Changes in the Mix

A lot has happened for me lately in my personal and professional life that will begin to be reflected here on my personal web space, Brian's Latest. My business, BrainCase Inc, that I started with a colleague of mine is in the process of being dissolved. While this sounds really bad it's going to open up some opportunities as well.  I plan on continuing to repair computers large and small on my own in my spare time.  What that means is I am going to have to  grow my website to accommodate both the professional and personal aspect of my life.  I am going to have to find a way to maintain a business and a personal space here.  Most important is getting a professional presence up in the short term that is presentable and easy to use for my customers and myself.  I have registered a new domain name, ordered the business cards and have been brainstorming ways this is going to work out.  Thus far it's a work in progress.  Fortunately, this is the part of the process that is so exciting and so much fun!  In the long term I hope to have a website experience that myself, my customers, and those who follow my personal life can enjoy while staying simple for me to maintain. 




I'll keep you posted!

Brian

http://blog.bmbufalo.com
http://www.bufalocomputerservices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment