Thank you MacDailyNews! I've seen this before but as always MDN gives it a good spin. Check out the article after the break.
If Microsoft Built Cars...
1. Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
2. Occasionally your car would just die on the motorway for no reason, and you'd have to restart it. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this, restart and drive on.
3. Your car would inexplicably get slower over time and, every 3-6 months, it would simply grind to halt and fail to restart. At this point, you'd have to reinstall the engine. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this too.
4. Apple would make a car that was powered by the sun, was three times more reliable, fast, and easy to drive--but most people wouldn't know it or believe it.
5. Apple car owners would get expensive Microsoft upgrades to their cars which would make their cars go much slower.
6. Microsoft would replace the oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
7. People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft cars, not knowing that they had been available in Apple's cars for many years.
8. Microsoft cars would come with 5-year-old Apple car paint jobs, but they'd be the same crappy Microsoft car underneath.
9. If you were involved in a crash, you'd have no idea what happened.
10. Before deploying, the airbag system would ask "Cancel or Allow?"MacDailyNews - What if Steve Jobs ran one of the U.S. auto companies?