Thursday, October 23, 2008

Embedded Live Blogging with Google Docs

One day when I can travel around as a great and well known blogger who is rich and famous I will have a use for this feature of Google Docs and Blogger. For now I'm a poor college student with no life but here is a link to those wonderful directions on how to really be a Google Docs power user. I did see this as a way to create and automatically updating resume on my blog and have added a link to it here. Now when I update my resume on Google Docs, those changes are immediately available for the world to see. Not that it is impressive by any means (don't laugh) but I recently had an interviewer check out my blog and he mentioned there was no resume available there.

--

Brian
http://bmbufalo.blogspot.com
bmbufalo mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment